1. Receive personalized attention according to your needs or the needs of your business.
2. Do not have to pay a “middle man (e.g. content mills)” for a specialized service, which can be a hit or miss depending on the type of writer and level of expertise you need.
3. Have the ability to tap into your Freelance Writer’s diverse background to assist you in the furtherance of your goals or requirements.
4. Possess a direct line of communication between yourself and your Freelance Writer. This allows for a faster turnaround for deadlines and important articles/submissions.
5. You will always have someone reliable to work with in the future that will be there to help you with your writing needs.
6. Make connections with your Freelance Writer by utilizing the vast amount of skills they possess besides their writing abilities.